7 de octubre de 2017

VOCABULARY UNIT 1

This vocabulary will help you to understand the Exercise 1 from Unit 1. Let's have a look

To do something on my own: hacer algo por uno mismo
Initiative:                                iniciativa
To get along with (sbd):         relacionarse con (alguien)
To lead                                    liderar
To take responsibility:           asumir responsabilidad
To take over (sth):                  encargarse (de algo)
To show off:                           presumir
Organizer:                              organizador
Hard work:                             trabajo duro
I don't mind working hard:    no me importa trabajar duro
To make decisions:                nomar decisiones
To make up my mind:            nomar una decisión
To regret:                                arrepentirse
To trust:                                  confiar
What's the matter if..?            qué pasa si.....
Fellow:                                   compañero

TRAITS OF AN ENTREPRENEUR & MANAGER

Responsibility                         responsabilidad
vigour                                     vigor, energía, fuerza
persistence                             persistencia, perseverancia
original                                   original
creative                                  creativo
critical                                    crítico
analytical thinking                    de pensamiento analítico
emotional stability                    estabilidad emocional
sociability                               sociabilidad
cheerfulness                            alegría, entusiasmo
cooperation                            cooperación
tacfulness                               con tacto
competence in human relations  competente en relaciones humanas
technical knowledge                  conocimiento técnico

                                      -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.                 

Now, using the questions and different answers from that exercise I will describe myself; that is, I will do the exercise 2 and so, it may help you to describe yourself too:

1. I am a person with initiative because I do things on my own and I don’t need anybody to encourage me.
2. I really like being with people; I can get along with just about anyone.
3. I believe I am a leader, you know why?, because I easily get most of people to go along with me without difficulties.
4. Whenever there is a problem, I never go backward; I am the one who will take charge of and take charge of and will take responsibility of the situation.
5. I am a good organizer because I like to have a plan before I start a project.

6. I see myself as a hard worker.
7. If I have to take a decision, I can make up my mind in a hurry if necessary and my decision is usually O.K.
8. People can trust me of course. It could not be any other way. I don't say things I don't mean. 
9. If I make up my mind to do something, I don't let anything stop me. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario