18 de noviembre de 2014
-There are 3,000 families in a block, where the average income o is about $1,200 a month. If you are thinking of starting up a restaurant in that zone, how much money can you expect to make?
-Calculate the same situation, but with 1,000 families making $5,000 a month.
How do you make or get 5% of 5,000€?
a) First thing is to make five times 5,000 or multiply 5 by 5,000
(5 x 5000 = 25,000).
b) Then we divide the result by 100 which equals 250 (25,000/100=250).
a) Two plus two is (equal to) four.
b) Or two and two makes four.
c) Or two and two is four.
TO TAKE AWAY
a) 4 take away 2 is 2.
b) 4 minus 2 makes 2.
c) 4 minus 2 is 2.
7 de octubre de 2014
14 de septiembre de 2014
1 de abril de 2014
26 de marzo de 2014
1 de febrero de 2014
21 de enero de 2014
LANGUAGE ASSISTANT IN E.I.E-INGLÉS
David’s brother/ POSSESIONS
The restaurant’s waiters
The boss’s employees
The boss’s secretary
That table’s waiter
BUT : The waiters are the extension of the boss.
- To dive up the profits /share
- To hire and train new employees
- To place new orders
- To fire bad employees
- To supervise maintenance and repairs
- To pay insurance, taxes salaries and bills
- To maintain a professional code of conduct: (i.e. speech, behavior, atmosphere, appearance) that effects a professional and efficient workplace.
- To let workers feel empowered
these are the words we have learnt today. Now try to make a sentence.