6 de noviembre de 2018
5 de noviembre de 2018
17 de octubre de 2018
Hoy, 17 de octubre, a las 13:30 se ha celebrado en el Salón de Actos un taller de fomento de cultura emprendedora: TALENTO EMPRENDEDOR, impartido por el CADE, al cual han asistido los siguientes grupos:
NO TE OLVIDES INSCRIBIRTE PARA PARTICIPAR Y DESCUBRE TUS POSIBILIDADES!!
5 de octubre de 2018
13 de junio de 2018
El Parlamento Andaluz ha aprobado el 6/06/2018 la modificación de la Ley de Cooperativas que reduce a dos el número de socios necesario para constituir una Cooperativa.
11 de febrero de 2018
LET'S WORK IN CLASS WITH OUR ENGLISH LANGUGE ASSISTANT:
1. What kind of animal can you see running and running all the time?
2. Most of the rats are dressed; underline the clothes and accessories that are shown on the video:
- Trousers - bags – ties - shoes - umbrellas
- Jackets - skirts - rucksack - mobiles
3. Write down if these sentences are right or wrong; write properly the wrong sentences:
- We see there are few people in a quiet and empty underground.
- It is not the rush hour and so people seem to go to have a nice day.
- It represents a consumer society with plenty of adds of the necessary products people must buy: perfumes, food, drinks, etc.
- The transport used by the rats is: the tube, cars, bicycles and buses.
- The word’ happiness’ is used as a brand for anything: beers, credit cards, films, cokes, etc.
- The labyrinth or maze of happiness surrounded that society.
- People seem to be crazy to buy anything, either necessary or not.
- They can even fight between them to get that ‘amazing offer’.
- Happiness seems to rely on owning: nice cars, having alcoholic drinks, pills, and so on.
- Finally, the video shows us that:
a) We live in a world where money is not necessary.
b) Most of us don’t work for ourselves but for a big company that don’t treat us with dignity.
HOMEWORK AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO SLOWLY AT HOME.
Steve Cutts presents us, the human being, as a rat. Think of the way rats live in the world.
1. Make a list of all the things that a rat has to do every day.
2. Rats, human beings, dream of happiness. What kind of things makes a rat happy?
3. What are the consequences of looking for that fake happiness?
Son las palabras de , física y activista del medio ambiente, por la justicia alimentaria y los derechos de las mujeres.
MULTIPLE CHOISE: CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD:
1. She says that stupidity________ us today.
A. Move B. Rules C. pushing
2. Our challenge really is _________ stupidity.
A. Against B. On C. pro
3. She says that the food we are eating today is _________ food.
A. Good B. Fake C. excellent
4. “I don’t think the Planet will______, I think the planet is too ________.
A. end / week B. finish/wee C. Die /Powerful
5. We need to protect our _______.
A. House B. Room C. Home.
WRITE DOWN IF THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES ARE WRIGHT OR FALSE ACCORDING TO VANDANA SHIVA’S WORDS.
1. Women were left to do the job that was considered not important.
2. Going to war and killing people was important.
3. Making profits at the cost of others was important.
4. These two things were designed by powerful people and these dirty jobs had to be done by poor people.
5. Women were left to do the real things: provide the food, the water, take care of family.
6. We don’t need the value of knowledge and how to live with nature. That is what women’s knowledge is.
7. We don’t need knowledge of how to care.
8. We don’t need knowledge of how to share.
9. Women will be teachers of how to be human beings in the future.
CORRECT MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES
1. The sistem that has made everything wich is very costly for the planet and for the producer looks very cheep for the consumer. (3 mistakes).
2. Very costly produccion that kills the girls in Bangladesh in slave factoryes is made to look like cheap clothing. THIS IS A FAKE CHEAP. ( 2 mistakes).
3. Young people should recognize that working with their hand, head and mind are the higheest evolution of our species. ( 3 mistakes).
4. Working with our hands is not degradation is our real humanyity. (1 mistake)
5. We are part of the earht family. (1 misake).
6. Don’t bi afraid of deceitful, dishonest and brutal power. That are true freedom. (2).